SaaS Ventures is seeking a high caliber candidate to be our Technical Software Documentation Writer.
- Develop solution-focused feature deployment details to assist customer and field
- Create operational specs and usage flow document based on customer feature requests and engineering implementations
- Document threat intelligence and cloud solutions pertaining to DDoS
- Product Hot Fix information (CVE / Critical Bugs / Security Patches …)
- Provide / Enhance Document on DDoS Mitigation / Detection guidelines, procedures, playbook and updates
- Advanced attack types & techniques, countermeasure techniques & adaptations & machine-learning guides
- BA/BS plus 5+ years of MS plus 3+ years in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent writing skills to demystify complex features and solutions
- Ability to read code (C / Python / JSON)
- Experience with cloud / large solution telemetry deployment / documentation
- Experience with API / SDK usage and documentation
- Technical writing experience within the Network Security field
SaaS Ventures is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. SaaS Ventures also complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.